Blogs > GameTimeCT Football

A look at high school football throughout the state

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Week 1 predictions

Each week during football season, I pick which teams will emerge victorious. That feature usually appears every Friday in the Register as part of the football package.

Since there are a few games tomorrow, they will run in Thursday's edition this week.

But since it's opening week, I thought I would throw my picks up on the blog. Feel free to add your thoughts. Coaches always get all fired up about the pics and usually aren't shy about letting me know when I get one wrong.

It's just for fun, and I usually tell them thanks for reading.
My picks are in bold. One may have better luck by calling Miss Cleo.

Thursday
New London at Hand
Stratford at Law
Ansonia at Sacred Heart
Platt Tech at Foran
Lyman Hall at Maloney

Friday
Seymour at Torrington
Wilby at Naugatuck
Woodland at Wolcott
Morgan at North Branford
Amity at Branford
Hamden at Cheshire
North Haven at Guilford
Hyde at Wilbur Cross
Sheehan at Platt
East Lyme at East Haven
Newtown at Shelton
Oxford at St. Paul/Goodwin Tech/Lewis Mills
Xavier at Northwest Catholic

Saturday
Vinal Tech/Coginchaug at Wolcott Tech
Hillhouse at Hoboken (N.J.)
Bunnell at Middletown
Derby/O'Brien Tech at Wilcox Tech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home