Blogs > GameTimeCT Football

A look at high school football throughout the state

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stewart content with his decision

Xavier linebacker Graham Stewart recently orally committed to attend Boston College next fall.
The 6-foot-1, 225 pound Stewart said several things factored into his decision to attend the ACC school.

"Not only is it a perfect fit for me, but also for my family," Stewart said.

Stewart's brother, Clinton, lives in the Boston area.

"I'm family oriented; I really love my family," Graham Stewart said. "It's in Boston, so I still feel like I am out of state but it's close enough to home. Academically, I can't go wrong. Some friends of mine play in the ACC so it's just a perfect fit."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home